Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fun Times at the Red Carpet Inn with Chris Saltalamacchio and Designer Sherri Hill

My first day of spring break proved to be  wonderful!  My dad drove me and one of my BF's, Amy Fish to the Red Carpet Inn in Sewell, NJ for a Designer Trunk Show with world famous dress designer, Sherri Hill.  The show couldn't have come at a better time since I'm getting ready to compete in the time honored Teen All American Pageant whose title was once held by Hollywood actress Halle Berry and former Miss USA/TV star Shana Moakler.  The Teen All American Pageant is now run by the nationally acclaimed pageant director Fred Wright. I got to be a real life "Barbie" doll and try on Sherri's new line of prom and pageant gowns for 2010 thanks to local Delaware Pageant director and Red Carpet Inn dress and gown consultant, Chris Saltalamacchio.   Sherri's gowns have been worn by more Miss USA, Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss America winners and top 10 finshers than any other designer, today.


What could be better than be able to play dress up just like when you were a little girl?  Playing dress up in Designer Gowns with the actual designer, Sherri Hill giving you personal advice about what looks good on you!  Check out this picture with Sherri Hill and Chris helping me with one of her new designs...  I was thrilled just to meet her but to have her there in person made for one of the best days I've ever had recently.  I know one thing for sure, the next time I walk on a pageant stage it will be in one of Sherri Hill's wonderful gowns!  And you can be sure I'll be thinking  back to this special moment.  Thanks Sherri, Chris and the Red Carpet Inn in Sewell, New Jersey for a great "CELEBRATE YOUR BEAUTY" day!

Have a Happy Holiday and great spring break!  Until next time...

Kristyn Z

No comments:

Post a Comment